How do I change the owner name(s) on the assessment notice?

If the change is recent, it is possible that we have not processed the change from the municipality. In the event of a recent sale, contact the municipality and they will forward the new information to us.

In the event of a death or divorce, notify your municipality and send us the Name/Address change on the assessment notice at [email protected] or by mail at Municipal Assessment Agency, 75 O’Leary Avenue, St. John’s, NL A1B 2C9.

0 of 0